SASfit has been written for analyzing and plotting small angle scattering data. It can calculate integral structural parameters like radius of gyration, scattering invariant, Porod constant. Furthermore it can fit size distributions together with several form factors including different structure factors. Additionally an algorithm has been implemented, which allows to simultaneously fit several scattering curves with a common set of (global) parameters. This last option is especially important in contrast variation experiments or measurements with polarised neutrons. The global fit helps to determine fit parameters unambiguously which by analysing a single curve would be otherwise strongly correlated.
SASfit user guides: http://youtube.com/sasfitteam
- calculates integral structural parameters: radius of gyration, scattering invariant, Porod constant, etc ...
- fits parameter distributions combined with form factors and structure factors
- simultaneous fit of multiple data sets with a common set of (global) parameters
- >200 models
- plugin framework allows for custom model functions
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.