CEF3D (Finite Element Calculation in 3D) is intented as a finite elements method software, with aplication oriented to civil and structural engineer, it is designed in two modules, one for analisys and another for design, all under GNU license.
Some of the features (now in develop ) include multi load case, load combinations, plate, membrane and shell elements, springs. Asignnemento of restraints like diaphrams or rigid bodies.
A future version will include dinamic and non linear analysis.
Continuos improvements are mede in the graphic user interface.
The goal is to provide a full capable software to the analysis and design of structures, as an open source and freeware package.
NOTE. Is clear the the correct use and interpretations of the results requires the participation of an professional experienced structural civil engineer, if the software are going to be used in real proyects.
- CEF3D Is a structural analysis software.
- Tool to analyse and desing structures like buildings and bridges in Open Source
- Easy user interface like in the most popular software, full 3D support modelling and analisys.
- Full suport to linear local and global loads.
- Virtually no limits in nodes or frames.
- Results verificated vs a comercial software.
- Fast solver.
Be the first to post a review of CEF3D!