Security Analyst Network Connection Profiler [sancp] is a network security tool designed to create connection logs and record network traffic for the purpose of auditing, historical analysis, and network activity discovery.
- See discussions for details regarding the following features:
- Version 1.6.2 supports generating pcap indexes
- Upcoming ip6 support pending release in versions 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
LicenseQt Public License (QPL)
Follow SA Network Connection Profiler
- Get visibility into the health and performance of your entire Cisco ASA environment in a single dashboard
- View VPN tunnel status and monitoring firewall high availability, health, and readiness
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.