This project created for research on Samsung TV Firmware Hacking
- Telnet and SSH Access to your TV
- Video Aspect Resolution Fix for playing movies
- a dts codec support on B series (at last)
- Playing USB2.0 Videos on B55x and later series
- Support playing videos via mounting NFS,SAMBA and UPNP shares
- Support non-Samsung branded WiFi dongles on your TV
- Big & Colored Subtitles Fix for comfortable watching
- Support Web Browsing with USB Mouse & Keyboard
- Video Recording
- TV events ( Incoming Phone Calls, SMS, etc. )
- Info View when changing channels
- Atari 8-Bit XL/XE Emulator
- Support Flashing Hacked Firmware on CI+ devices
- Supporting C&D series TVs too!
- Support smart-phones as TV remote over WiFi
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.