This project created for research on Samsung TV Firmware Hacking
- Telnet and SSH Access to your TV
- Video Aspect Resolution Fix for playing movies
- a dts codec support on B series (at last)
- Playing USB2.0 Videos on B55x and later series
- Support playing videos via mounting NFS,SAMBA and UPNP shares
- Support non-Samsung branded WiFi dongles on your TV
- Big & Colored Subtitles Fix for comfortable watching
- Support Web Browsing with USB Mouse & Keyboard
- Video Recording
- TV events ( Incoming Phone Calls, SMS, etc. )
- Info View when changing channels
- Atari 8-Bit XL/XE Emulator
- Support Flashing Hacked Firmware on CI+ devices
- Supporting C&D series TVs too!
- Support smart-phones as TV remote over WiFi
DigitalOcean's predictable format removes infrastructure friction and allows developers more time to build software customers love. Easily deploy, manage, and scale applications of any size. DigitalOcean also provides the support you need with hundreds of in-depth tutorials and an active online community.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.