SageThumbs is a powerful shell extension allowing to preview enormous amount of image formats directly in Windows Explorer by using Pierre-e Gougelet's GFL library (XnView's author).
Please read carefully the following information:
As SageThumbs is a Windows Explorer context menu extension, there is no an executable file that you should launch to bring it up. To use it, just open any folder with image files in Windows Explorer, and then right-click a file you want to preview. You'll see the thumbnail immediately in the context menu.
* Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/2012/8/8.1 32/64-bit
* About 5 Mb of disk space + additional space for cache
- Extended thumbnail image view of Explorer folder
- Image preview in Explorer right-click menu
- Extended info tips
- Support 162 image formats (224 extensions) via GFL Library
- Support additional 26 image formats via XnView plugins (if installed)
- One-click conversion to popular image formats
- Quick wallpaper setting
- Instant copying to clipboard
- Image and thumbnail easy send by email
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Превьюшки всех нужных графических файлов Настраиваемое контестное меню для проводника
Great image viewer for HDR images
Good, but could be better. There is only one problem: no other (free) project like this.
I'm really like the image preview in Explorer right-click menu as well as the extended information tips! As a graphic designer, I find it so easy to use. Furthermore, for such problems like can't open or rename file (name is too long prompt), I use Long Path Tool and it works.
Good, very useful software. But : no miniature visible in the windows 10 browser so support about webp image format Thank you for your work