SageThumbs is a powerful shell extension allowing to preview enormous amount of image formats directly in Windows Explorer by using Pierre-e Gougelet's GFL library (XnView's author).
Please read carefully the following information:
As SageThumbs is a Windows Explorer context menu extension, there is no an executable file that you should launch to bring it up. To use it, just open any folder with image files in Windows Explorer, and then right-click a file you want to preview. You'll see the thumbnail immediately in the context menu.
* Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/2012/8/8.1 32/64-bit
* About 5 Mb of disk space + additional space for cache
- Extended thumbnail image view of Explorer folder
- Image preview in Explorer right-click menu
- Extended info tips
- Support 162 image formats (224 extensions) via GFL Library
- Support additional 26 image formats via XnView plugins (if installed)
- One-click conversion to popular image formats
- Quick wallpaper setting
- Instant copying to clipboard
- Image and thumbnail easy send by email
well - read dozens of reviews - seemed ok / but / was still leary to install as most reviews (articles) were conflicting about the USAGE of the program // but // as I have hundreds of psd on my new win 10 x64 machine - and the default icons were NOT very user friendly - I took the chance and installed SAGE THUMBS == all i can say now - WOW _- works better than ANY ARTICLE == ie it offers FULL thumbnail preview and even has a little PSD mini icon to indicate is a PSD - ie this is even better than before -- THANKS !
Killer app! A must have!!!
Great plugin for Windows Explorer. Used it on Win 7, now installed in Windows 10 64bit. Showing thumbnail for PSD, AI, EPS.. thanks a lot
Don't 64 bits supported. 64 bits version is obsolete.