SageThumbs is a powerful shell extension allowing to preview enormous amount of image formats directly in Windows Explorer by using Pierre-e Gougelet's GFL library (XnView's author).
Please read carefully the following information:
As SageThumbs is a Windows Explorer context menu extension, there is no an executable file that you should launch to bring it up. To use it, just open any folder with image files in Windows Explorer, and then right-click a file you want to preview. You'll see the thumbnail immediately in the context menu.
* Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/2012/8/8.1 32/64-bit
* About 5 Mb of disk space + additional space for cache
- Extended thumbnail image view of Explorer folder
- Image preview in Explorer right-click menu
- Extended info tips
- Support 162 image formats (224 extensions) via GFL Library
- Support additional 26 image formats via XnView plugins (if installed)
- One-click conversion to popular image formats
- Quick wallpaper setting
- Instant copying to clipboard
- Image and thumbnail easy send by email
It just works
I'm totally lovin' the image preview in Explorer right-click menu AND the extended info tips!
I find this app easy to use and it works on windows 10 x64 which I love.
Could be a great thing if it wouldn't cause a problem with modern app icons on Windows 10. It makes them all white.
It would be nice if the left section of the options with the checkboxes would have tool tips to explain what they did. sometimes I feel like I am experimenting. other than that this is perfect software