RuTTY adds scripting to PuTTY, scripting the easy way, record and replay.
Ever needed to send a list of commands to a host ? Copy and Paste is a possibility.
However, sometimes the list is to long for the host to handle, and you end up copying/pasting every single line.
RuTTY waits after sending a command, a fixed amount of time, or even for the host prompt to return.
RuTTY can also check host response for 'forbidden' words like "error" and "failed".
- line delay, wait after sending a command line.
- character delay. simulate a user typing a command.
- wait for host prompt. any, a specific prompt, or a condition from script file
- halt on forbidden words like "error", "failed"
- send script file at start of session (can be used for automated login)
- record a script
Added scripting functionality seems to work just fine and for the most part are intuitive to use.