32-bit binaries are also available at
For the latest news update, please visit
Bugs bugging you? Report it here:
It is worth noting that the RustyCoder supports only operating systems older than Windows Vista.
- Convert multiple tracks simultaneously
- Pause and resume queue
- Convert to multiple formats and locations in one go
- Create encoder profiles once and you can forget about the hard-to-remember options
- Change job profiles and output location during conversion
- Automatically selects the best data type for storing the intermediate audio samples during conversion
- Supported file formats: aif, aiff, aifc, ampc, au, avr, caf, htk, iff, mat, mp1, mp2, mp3, paf, pvf, rf64, sd2, sds, sf, voc, wav, w64, wve, xi
There are no 3 star reviews.