RText 2.0.7 Relase Notes
RText is a customizable programmer's text editor written in Java. Some of its
features include: syntax highlighting, code folding, code completion, printing
and print preview, find/replace/find in files dialogs, undo/redo, and online
Here's what's new in 2.0.7:
1. Pretty-printing now works for JSON in addition to XML and HTML.
The system console plugin now auto-completes file names on pressing tab.
2. HTML, PHP, and JSP have new option, "Automatically add closing tags for
HTML tags that require them."
3. The text editor now includes an option to use the system selection colors
for selected text and its background.
4. The file chooser and File System Tree plugin now include "Paste" option
to copy/paste file lists.
5. Added Visual Basic syntax highlighting.
Various code editor fixes and performance improvements.