RText 2.0.5 Relase Notes
RText is a customizable programmer's text editor written in Java. Some of its
features include: syntax highlighting, code folding, code completion, printing
and print preview, find/replace/find in files dialogs, undo/redo, and online
Here's what's new in 2.0.5:
1. Code folding added for HTML, JSP, and PHP.
2. Added NSIS syntax highlighting and code folding.
3. Added a "Projects" docked window. Useful for organizing small programming
projects while working in RText.
4. Added code folding and highlighting of multi-line strings for Scala.
5. Added Java 7 features to Groovy highlighting (underscores in numeric
literals, binary literals, and new core classes/interfaces/enums).
6. Fixed an issue with CompleteMarkupTagAction and ToggleLineCommentAction
conflicting with each other only on *nix (Windows and OS X didn't have
7. Fixed possible NPE when editing XML on Linux only (!).
8. RText is now building on OS X once again.
9. Now ships with Groovy 1.8.8, so you no longer have to drop in your own
groovy-all-xxx.jar to run Groovy macros in RText.
10. Added keyboard shortcuts for moving through docked window groups
11. Updated translations - Chinese (peter_barnes), Russian (Nadiya), Italian
(Argaar), German (Domenic), Korean (Changkyoon), Japanese (Josh), and