RText 1.4.0 Release Notes
RText is a customizable programmer's text editor written in Java. Some of its
features include: syntax highlighting, editing multiple documents at once,
printing and print preview, find/replace/find in files dialogs, undo/redo, and
This release brings the following changes:
1. Added Flex (MXML) syntax highlighting and source browser support.
2. Added Clojure syntax highlighting.
3. Fixed bug: the default directory for new files wasn't persisted when
modified in the Options dialog. Thanks pmsl in the forums!
4. Added a Console plugin. This allows you to run system commands (like a
shell), as well as interact directly with the RText UI using its API via
5. Improved Java code completion.
6. Updated Dutch translation (thanks Rogier), Korean translation (Kwangsub),
and Traditional Chinese translation (kp200906).