RSyntaxTextArea is a syntax highlighting, code folding text component written in Swing.
NOTE: For quite awhile now, RSTA's source has been hosted on GitHub, but releases were mirrored here on SourceForge. As of late 2015, all release artifacts are also hosted solely on GitHub. This SourceForge site is simply here to forward folks to our GitHub home:
Artifacts are also available in Maven, e.g. com.fifesoft:rsyntaxtextarea:2.x.x
- Syntax highlighting for over 30 languages
- Code Folding
- Regex find and replace
- Code completion add-on library
- Spell checking (add-on library)
- Bracket Matching & Mark Occurrences
- Auto indentation
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 4 star reviews.