Allows you to redirect all communication data from RS232 compliant serial port device into a text file for further analysis. RS232 Data Logger redirects data from any available serial port/ports and works under Virtual Machine.
- redirect incoming data stream into a text file form any number of serial ports simultaneously
- source code is provided (MFC/C++ VC7.1) check the folder ... \Program Files\Eltima Software\RS232 Data Logger\src
- collect data from the real serial ports as well as from virtual ones
- works under Virtual Machines
- specify serial port connection parameters (baudrate, parity, stop bits, flow control, databits)
- real-time counter of the received and stored bytes
The port being logged cannot be opened by other applications: useless.
I have been using this utility for several weeks to pipe data from an Arduino sensor project to LiveGraph (Java plotter utility). Everything works perfectly with no fuss or learning curve.