RoxBird is a advanced graphical download manager. It can accelerate your download speed upto 40% than your normal speed. Among others its key-features include file-browser, Pre-viewer, recursive downloading,Scheduling & Queues, Write-cache, and more.
- Accelerate download speed upto 40% then normal speed
- InBuilt filebrowser, Previewer (can preview media files)
- Traffic Defragment ( will increase Download and Browsing Speed on slower connection)
- MiniWindow will show current running downloads.
- Drag and Drop support
- Download Scheduling and Queues
- Scheduling command lines for shell.
- Multi downloading and Mulit connection downloaing (that is: Downloading single file via multi connection)
- Protect HDD warmup by caching download data in memory.
- Each download can have it's own Prograss window.
- OSD and Audio notifications.
- Auto grouping on downloads
- Perfect speed control on downloads.
- Recursive downloading
- Perfect logs to know what happens on download.
- Importing links from files.
- ClipBoard monitoring
- Proxy and authorization support
Follow Roxbird Download Manager
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
roxbird is fast and stable
Stable and works.
Friends as you can see all of the WebBrowsers are look a like same GUI, can you say It's copy of another Webrowser ???? Huh? To reduce package size i was removed *.py files from *.tar.gz and *.deb file. I had developed this application for Past 5 months with hard work.
Looks like a closed source project (even the .py files are removed from the debian package). Should this be reported to sourceforge?