This service updated mainly fixes a nasty bug which sneaked into the last
0.8.3 release of Roundcube. In addition to that, we also packed some more
fixes into this release, one of them a recently reported XSS vulnerability.
It's considered stable and we recommend to update all productive
installations of Roundcube with this version.
- Fix XSS vulnerability in handling of text/enriched messages (#1488806)
- Fix handling of 'media' attribute on linked css (#1488789)
- Fix regression where unintentional page reload was done after request abort (#1488802)
- Fix excessive LFs at the end of composed message with top_posting=true (#1488797)
- Fix bug where leading blanks were stripped from quoted lines (#1488795)