This is a bugfix release to update the stable version 0.7. It fixes some
recent bugs and improves stability. It's considered stable and we recommend
to update all productive installations of Roundcube with this version.
- Fix bug in handling of base href and inline content (#1488290)
- Fix SQL Error when saving a contact with many email addresses (#1488286)
- Fix strict email address searching if contact has more than one address
- Remove duplicated 'organization' label (#1488287)
- Fix so editor selector is hidden when 'htmleditor' is listed in 'dont_override'
- Fix wrong (long) label usage (#1488283)
- Fix handling of INBOX's subfolders in special folders config (#1488279)
- Add ifModule statement for setting Options -Indexes in .htaccess file (#1488274)
- Fix searching on IMAP servers without CHARSET specifier support (#1488271)
- Fix crash with eAccelerator (#1488256)
- Fix expanding folders during drag&drop (#1488260)
- Fix wrong postgres sequence name in upgrade from 0.6
- Fix broken CREATE INDEX queries in SQLite DDL files (#1488255)