Free and open source webmail softwareRead More
- Multilingual capabilities
- Find-as-you-type address book
- Richtext/HTML message composing
- Searching messages and contacts
- Canned response templates
- Int. domain names (IDNA)
- Shared folders and ACL
- Full featured address book
- Extensible using the Plug-in API
- And more! See the complete list of features: http://roundcube.net/about/#features
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
I'm using Roundcube for a while and can confirm, it's simple, useful, stable and easy to deploy. My recommendation.
Convenient Web-GUI for mail. It is possible to configure the interface for each user. Easily work with plug-ins. Fast, beautiful, high-quality product that will appeal to all at once on the company.
This is the most promising Webmail on this planet which can match up with almost all required need as a Webmail Client. Best Regards Lekh Khade @ RoundcubeSkins.Com
its very nice mail. I am using it everyday :)
Very easy web mail, fully featured. One of our users said that it was the best webmail he'd used, after Googlemail. It does require an IMAP server with no additional folder prefix (We upgraded to Dovecot at the same time as we upgraded from IlohaMail to Roundcube), but the transition was smooth, and as long as you meet the minimum requirements this works very well.