====== ROSEGARDEN 14.02, codename "Kaleidoscope" RELEASED ======
The Rosegarden team is proud to announce the release of version 14.xx of
Rosegarden, the musical notation editor and MIDI sequencer for Linux.
This is a bugfix release.
===== Bug Fixes =====
* Fix a transposition bug (Bug #1383, r13540).
* Fix a bug related to running status and meta events in exported MIDI files
* Fix an endless loop with certain MIDI files (Bug #1419, r13550)
* Pitch tracker patch from Nick Bailey (r13597)
* Fix a crash when exporting to LilyPond with an empty copyright header
* Fix for bad handling of "(c)" in the copyright header when exporting to
* LilyPond (r13603)
* Fix for handling obscure MIDI files that have an extra unused padding byte
* at the very end (r13604)
* Fix to allow controllers in zero-length segments to play (r13650)
* Fix for guessBeats crashes (r13653)
* Fix for channel allocator waste-minimizer (r13654)
* Fix to avoid freeing zero-length intervals (r13655)
* Fix Jump to Quick Marker shortcut, Ctrl+M, in notation (r13656)
* Fix for first note of a segment playing late (Bug 1378, r13657)
===== New Features =====
* New auto-expand feature added to the Change Composition Length dialog
* (Feature #417, r13542, r13555).
===== New Device Files =====
* Casio CTK-3200 device file contributed by Eric (tuxyme)
===== Other people who contributed to Rosegarden development =====
* Daniel Glöckner
* Niek van den Berg
* Markus M