====== ROSEGARDEN 13.02, codename "Handel" RELEASED ======
The Rosegarden team is proud to announce the release of version 13.02 of Rosegarden, an audio and MIDI sequencer and musical notation editor for Linux.
This is a stabilization release that includes some important fixes. Users should feel encouraged to upgrade to 13.02 immediately, and stop using previous versions of Rosegarden.
===== Bug Fixes =====
* Use 64 for "dumb" NoteOff velocities, not 127
* Made InternalSegmentMapper handle RealTime segment delays consistently
* SortingInserter now sorts stably, fixing a noteoff race in MIDI export
* Fixed old code that never worked, making Rosegarden export LilyPond staff names that include transposition information
* Fixed crash when changing the number of audio submasters (Tim Munro)
===== New Features =====
* LilyPond export now inserts \RemoveEmptyStaves to suppress the printing of empty staves by default
* Tracks have a secondary "short label" property. The primary label is exported to LilyPond as the long staff name, eg., "Trumpet in Bb," and the secodary label is the short staff name, eg., "Tpt."
=====Other people who contributed to Rosegarden development:=====
* Tim Munro