The MIDI sequencer that features a rich understanding of music notation along with basic support for digital audio
- MIDI and audio sequencer with unlimited tracks
- Rich music notation editing capabilities
- Large built-in database of real-world instruments to aid composers
- Support for 100+ MIDI playback devices
- Support for DSSI synth plugins
I've been using Rosegarden for all my compositions for very many years, and it is *still* the easiest to understand and use of all sequencers. While checking out other software I had to comparatively test against all the ones I could find. None of the others even came within the same ball-park - for all their bells and whistles.
This the tool I use for Midi under Linux. It's good.
Thanks for good program!
Rosegarden works excellent.
very good project, thanks!