The MIDI sequencer that features a rich understanding of music notation along with basic support for digital audio
- MIDI and audio sequencer with unlimited tracks
- Rich music notation editing capabilities
- Large built-in database of real-world instruments to aid composers
- Support for 100+ MIDI playback devices
- Support for DSSI synth plugins
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
It worked at the first shot: Ubuntu Studio 17.04, Sony Vaio, Yamaha P95, MIDI/USB cable. Thank you for your work. I'm helping my daughter to enter the digital sound realm.
I've been using Rosegarden for all my compositions for very many years, and it is *still* the easiest to understand and use of all sequencers. While checking out other software I had to comparatively test against all the ones I could find. None of the others even came within the same ball-park - for all their bells and whistles.
This the tool I use for Midi under Linux. It's good.
Thanks for good program!
Rosegarden works excellent.