Copyright 2010 Ryan Kennedy <rallyredevo AT users DOT sourceforge DOT net>.
== Roolie ==
See samples for how to use Roolie.
Roolie has NO external dependencies, so you only need to include the single
* If you wish to build Roolie yourself *and* run the tests, you will need JUnit.
For more information or support, please visit <http://roolie.sourceforge.net/>
== Release Notes ==
v1.0 - 3/30/2013
* No bugs reported, so none fixed
* Changed project structure to Maven
* You'll need to change your imports to fit Maven package standards.
* Upgraded to Java 1.6
* Added test dependency (JUnit) for Maven Surefire plugin to run test on build.
* Changed license to MIT <http://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php>