Rockhopper is IPsec/IKEv2-based VPN software for Linux. This software is interoperable with Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 VPN clients and it provides a handy AJAX-based Web console to manage Secure Virtual Ethernet(LAN), Routing-based VPN, Remote Access VPN and servers protected by IPsec. No kernel modules are needed. The ESP protocol stack is also implemented in user space.
- Secure Virtual Ethernet over IPsec
- Routing-based VPN - Static and dynamic routing over IPsec tunnels
- Remote Access VPN - Client and gateway (concentrator)
- Site-to-Site VPN
- Role-based VPN management
- AJAX-based management console on Web browser
- Simple VPN Client GUI implemented in GTK2-perl
- Interoperability with Windows 7 / 8 / 10 VPN clients (EAP-MSCHAPv2 or Certificate)
- No kernel modules.
- IPsec(ESPv3) / IKEv2-based (RFC 4303, 4306, 4718, 5996, 4555, 5723, 6290, 7296, 7383 and 7619)
- IPv4 and IPv6 (Version 0.2.b1-019 - )
Be the first to post a review of Rockhopper VPN software!