Test Automation framework for Java 8 with an integrated web-based user interface. It is intended for larger-grained testing of an installed & configured product, rather than unit testing.
- Automated testing framework for larger-than-unit automated testing.
- "Descriptions" feature set for generating test data objects on-the-fly.
- Integrated web-based user interface for desktop and mobile browsers.
- Integrated log system for the tests themselves.
- As of version 4 Coarse Grind abandons the idea of Test Subjects and Test Suites with their own setups which lower echelons must be programmatically added to. Test cases now declare the Test Categories and Test Suites they are members of. The Test Program will sort them out at runtime. It is also possible to declare a set of specific test cases to be a suite from the command line or config files without recompiling.
Be the first to post a review of Coarse Grind!