Please participate in the SURVEY on rgedit's future:
your answers are much appreciated!
Gedit (Gnome editor, www.gedit.org) plug-in allowing it to become an easy-to-use and yet light-weight IDE for the statistical programming environment, R (www.r-project.org).
- lightweight, just a plugin for gedit/pluma
- up to 3 independent R consoles in parallel
- up to 2 blocks of code that can be run as a unit
- works with gedit 2 (python 2), MATE's pluma (pyhton 2) and gedit 3 (pyhton 2 and 3)
- can work with remote R sessions through ssh
- it is an IDE not only for R but can also be used with Octave and Python
There are no 1 star reviews.