This project is about a light controlling system with a 4 RGB-LED channels to run different modes:
• autonomously w/o PC performing HSI2RGB transformations and running through the color hues (with dimmable brightness)
• remote operated by PC or embedded user software using the provided C++ Software library (based on Boost libraries)
• ideal platform for color experiments with your RaspberryPi
The system consists of 4 layers:
• PCB with Atmel ATmega16 and FT232RL USB interface (Eagle forat)
• Firmware for applying PWM, UART communication and integrated colorspace transformations (AVR-ASM)
• C++-Software for providing a HTTP-Server, a Dreambox picture grabber and basic light sequence player
Please use the SVN browser for accessing the whole development snapshot and getting an current tarball!
- RGB and HSI colorspace support in firmware for 4 independent RGB LED modules
- USB-UART communication for controlling LED modules with your PC or Embedded System
- Provides Web interface (webEm and AJAX (Prototype.js and jscolor))
- Perfect extension for your RaspberryPi or your Dreambox!
- Upcoming I²C-support for Accelerometer and Thermometers
- Please use the SVN browser for current development snapshots!