This is a freeware Windows™ and Linux game written for very simple playability and competition.
Bitrock Windows Installer includes downloadable source code component.
- Sept 2014 -
* Linux 64-bit version now available
Once installed on your computer just tap the UP arrow once on your keyboard to start playing straight away.
The object is to keep your ski man (the red blob) between the fences (+ and +) for as long as possible using the LEFT and RIGHT arrow keys whilst the course scrolls downwards and gradually gets narrower.
(If by a miracle you manage to reach 1000m, the course gets wider, then narrows gradually again)
That's it! It's a very simple game of skill.
- Windows 32-bit + Linux 64-bit Editions
- Re-live the old 8-bit style of gaming!
- Hi-score management - including import/merge and export
- Sounds distract you as you play (optional)
- 8 courses - 3 levels
- Update mechanism built-in (Help menu)
Be the first to post a review of Retro Ski Run!