One can manage his own restaurant by allowing customers to place orders. Administrator can assign staff to deliver orders.
It is a simple HTML/CSS pizza restaurant system that can easily be customized to suite your taste. It can also be used for other types of foods apart from pizza.
More improvement is required in the functionality. Please visit the following links for more details:
Demo: In Construction (Please DONATE)
NB: The new major release is here! I'm requesting you guys to show your support through your donations to keep our script alive. Please DONATE any amount to show that you care about the work we do and that of Open Source (Always Free Forever!). Thanks guys and God bless you All.
- Send general messages to the customers
- Set the start and end times for special price orders (promotions)
- Assign the orders or reservations to particular staff
- View reports on number of pizza delivery orders and/or sit reservations in the restaurant
- Rate the restaurant’s services and/or products (Various Pizzas)
- Indicate the time for pizza delivery
- Select the type and number of pizza to order
- make table reservations or order pizza delivery
- Register if a new customer, including their location
- View other customers’ ratings(customer satisfaction) of the restaurant
I think this is an excellent piece of code that can be modified as needed. Well done. I would like to collaborate to help improve it along the way. I am willing to add postcode functionality.
Hi, I need one feture to be implemented in this application. Admin should be able to added other resturant names. Can you please add the feature in next release.
It's good the only thing I cant figure it out is to add staff on admin account.
Hello, I'd like to help out. I want two new features. One is to be able to add product variations. For example, for one site I am doing, they have Steak for 11.99 with the option to Add Shrimp for 3.50. I don't see that option as I look at the script. Number two is I want the use of photos in the menu to be optional. Thanks, Bruce