Net Responsibility is intended to be a good open source accountability software for all major platforms.
It's purpose is to prevent people from certain surfing habits by holding them accountable to others. This is done by logging all internet traffic and generating clear reports that are emailed regularly to one or more accountability partners by choice.
Most users will probably want to go to our website, http://www.netresponsibility.com, where all needed information is found. This place (SourceForge) is used by the developers and people interested in contributing to the project.
In order to make Net Responsbility work, you need to register a free account on the website.
- Frequently sending reports to the accountability partners
- Inappropriate content will be flagged in reports
- The reports includes both an easy overview and detailed information
- Each suspicious site is given a number to indicate it's probability
- Unlimited number of accountability partners
- Catches and reports attempts to bypass the software
- Highly configurable to suit your specific needs
Follow Net Responsibility
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 4 star reviews.