ReportingCloud provides an open source quality implementation as an extension of the RDL specification.
- Charts (column, bar, line, pie, area, doughnut, scatter, bubble, map)
- Tables (table groups, multiple header, footer, detail rows)
- List (allows absolute positioning of report items)
- Matrix (also know as cross tabulation with multi-level grouping of rows and columns)
- Export to pdf and other formats
- Datasources (MS SQL Server, MS OLE DB Driver, ODBC, XML, Web Services, CSV files, configurable to any .Net data provider, any IEnumerable collection of objects with property names matching the DataSet, IDataReader, DataTable, XML documents)
- Expressions with VB.NET syntaxe (financial, aggregate, control, math, string, convert, arithmetic, logical, user functions)
- Subreports (reports may be included in other reports)
- Bar codes (EAN-13 and Bookland are provided. Public interfaces allow you to create your own custom report items)
Reportingcloud is perfect! Thanks.
reportingcloud works perfectly, thanks
Great to see that fyiReporting has been reincarnated. It has been, and will continue to be, well supported and widely used.