rePhase is a FIR generation tool for building fully linear-phase active crossovers with arbitrary slopes.
It also let you manually compensate for the phase shifts of your loudspeakers and existing crossovers, be it active or passive.
Once generated, the FIR can be applied using any hardware (openDRC, miniSHARC, Najda, ...) or software (foobar, convolver, JRiver, ...), stereo or multi-way convolution engine.
rePhase is free software. If you like it you can support its development with a donation.
- paypal: https://goo.gl/v44mmD
- miniDSP application note: http://goo.gl/9krGT8
- Pat Brown's prosoundweb article: http://goo.gl/gJG1Of
- mwillems' tutorial: http://goo.gl/oKgmhx
- Jimmy Thomas' tutorial (in French): http://goo.gl/7kBt7Q
- diyaudio forum thread: http://goo.gl/KA5ilz
- miniDSP forum section: http://goo.gl/U78IXD
- direct email: http://scr.im/rePhase
rePhase - Copyright © 2012-2016 Thomas Drugeon
- manual corrections only: power to the user
- generate impulse responses (FIR) for convolution engines
- measurement import and real-time manual correction
- loudspeakers phase linearization (passive or active crossovers)
- linear-phase and minimum-phase gain paragraphic EQ and shelving
- constant-gain phase praragraphic EQ
- multiple gain EQ algorithms (constant Q, proportional Q, constant shape, raised cosine)
- arbitrary slopes linear-phase filters (Linkwitz-Riley, Brickwall, Horbach-Keele, etc.)
- arbitrary slopes minimum-phase filters (Linkwitz-Riley, Butterworth, etc.)
- generalized Linkwitz Transform mechanism ("compensate" mode)
- real-time graphical monitoring of target and results curves
- automatic optimization for the best result with a given number of taps
- multiple windowing choices
There are no 3 star reviews.