rePhase is a FIR generation tool for building fully linear-phase active crossovers with arbitrary slopes.
It also let you manually compensate for the phase shifts of your loudspeakers and existing crossovers, be it active or passive.
Once generated, the FIR can be applied using any hardware (openDRC, miniSHARC, Najda, ...) or software (foobar, convolver, JRiver, ...), stereo or multi-way convolution engine.
rePhase is free software. If you like it you can support its development with a donation.
- paypal: https://goo.gl/v44mmD
- miniDSP application note: http://goo.gl/9krGT8
- Pat Brown's prosoundweb article: http://goo.gl/gJG1Of
- mwillems' tutorial: http://goo.gl/oKgmhx
- Jimmy Thomas' tutorial (in French): http://goo.gl/7kBt7Q
- diyaudio forum thread: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/multi-way/221434-rephase-loudspeaker-phase-linearization-eq-fir-filtering-tool.html
- miniDSP forum section: http://goo.gl/U78IXD
- manual corrections: power to the user
- can import REW automated corrections
- generate impulse responses (FIR) for convolution engines
- measurement import and real-time manual correction
- loudspeakers phase linearization (passive or active crossovers)
- linear-phase and minimum-phase gain paragraphic EQ and shelving
- constant-gain phase praragraphic EQ
- multiple gain EQ algorithms (constant Q, proportional Q, constant shape, raised cosine)
- arbitrary slopes linear-phase filters (Linkwitz-Riley, Brickwall, Horbach-Keele, etc.)
- arbitrary slopes minimum-phase filters (Linkwitz-Riley, Butterworth, etc.)
- generalized Linkwitz Transform mechanism ("compensate" mode)
- real-time graphical monitoring of target and results curves
- automatic optimization for the best result with a given number of taps
- multiple windowing choices
LicenseArtistic License 2.0
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
This software is beautiful. I use it manually to generate FIR convolver file to correct my crossover, the sound is improved well. It is manually setting what I love. But I hope to add auto gen phase EQ if we use it in correction usage with any measurement system, such as REW. I hope it have some auto phase fixed button, to gen phase EQ to flatten the phase, then I may manually modify all the things. Cool! Amazing! Well done! I love this. Thank you.
NO rePhase, NO LIFE.
Excellent funktionality, FIR filters and linear phase corrections are very easy to implement. The manual working mode lets you choose which corrections to make. Improved documentation could be of great help.