refbase is a web-based bibliographic manager which can import and export references in various formats (including BibTeX, Endnote, MODS XML, and OpenOffice). It can make formatted lists of citations and offers powerful searching, rich metadata, and RSS.
- a clean and standardized interface that can be integrated in your existing website
- excellent compatibility with desktop clients, such as Zotero and EndNote
- import and export records to MODS XML, RIS, BibTeX, and others
- localization to tailor per-user language and per-institution design preferences
- search; including quick, simple, advanced as well as powerful SQL search options
- display lists in compact list, detailed records, citation, and for print
- search within results for refinement
- user-specific fields for personal keywords, notes, etc
- save any search query together with the current display settings
- automatic email announcements for newly added records
- dynamic RSS feeds for recently added/edited records matching custom queries
- link records to other records in the database (using static or dynamic links)
- a command line client that works with our open API for browserless interactions
- and more!
Follow refbase - Web Reference Database
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Good support, very usefull
Thanks for Refbase, it's the best!
Thanks for Refbase, it's excellent!
very good project, thanks!
Love that its free