Easy rescue system with GUI tools for full system backup, bare metal recovery, partition editing, recovering deleted files, data protection, web browsing, and more. Uses partclone (like Clonezilla) with a UI like Ghost or Acronis. Runs from CD/USB.
- NOTE: If the backup freezes, your drive is either corrupted, read-only, or out of space!
- Simple GUI interface anyone can use
- Boots from Live CD or a USB drive
- Can automatically locate network storage (shared folders & FTP servers)
- Extra tools for hard drive partitioning, factory reset, undeleting files
- Web browser for downloading drivers, reading documentation
- File explorer for copying and editing files even if system won't boot
- Based on Ubuntu and partclone
Follow Redo Backup and Recovery
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I absolutely consider this app one of the best software I at all times tried! => have a look at this site for Free keys : www.scripts4geeks.com
simple and easy user interface
Hi. Project is super helpful. I use Redo since 5 y but... Redo need UPDATE. - Image needs update wpa_supplicant because it;s not possible to connect wifi with WPA2 password. - Disk locks up after use "Drive Reset". It's set hardware password to hd but don't know what. - Redo app need to add backup verification ex. md5, sha1.
I have problems using redo on my Dell Inspiron 7000Series, I start from the usb or cd software (I downloaded the new livecd) the program seems to start but then you charge me for the ubuntu prompt without opening the GUI. How do I proceed? Thank you
Perfect simple software. But only in english. No translations available. And keyboard layout just in english too. Additionally there could be some features like saving&restoring single partitions to different partitions or restoring backups to drives with bigger size ... But for simple backup/restore Jobs of partitions it is great.