Redlink is a script designed to provide link redundancy for a Linux router with two links. It automatically identifies the availability of the links and manages routing rules in order to keep the router and the LAN behind it with internet access.
- Internet access redundancy for two links
- Support for multipath routing
- Advanced routing tables selection by Iptables mark target
- Session control by Iptables connmark target
- Forwarding services to the LAN over both Internet links
- Support to Internet links with static and dynamic IP
- Two operations modes:
- * Redundant for two Internet links
- * Forced over one of them
Redlink is very simple and usefull. The best way to achieve redundancy with internet links.