This project has moved, to continue following our development please see http://redeclipse.net/
- A fun-filled new take on the casual first person arena shooter, built on Cube Engine 2
- Balanced gameplay, with a general theme of agility in a variety of environments
- Parkour, impulse boosts, dashing, sliding, and other tricks
- Favourite game modes with tons of mutators and variables
- Available for Windows, GNU/Linux, BSD, and OSX
- Builtin editor lets you create your own maps cooperatively online
CategoriesFirst Person Shooters
Follow Red Eclipse
- Easy to Use and Fully Customizable to Your Business
- Relational Customer Database and Best in Class SLAs
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Newest version 1.5 Aurora Edition for Linux from RedEclipse.net is a complete disaster. Used to like this game, but until its working on ubuntu based systems I shall not see it again. Sad :( ...
Great Game: I made a review video about it too! youtube.com/watch?v=gG8j_BQz8ro&feature=youtu.be This game is one of the best cube based games besides AssaultCube! It has a lot of awesome features, and I like the IRC relay part built into the server!
Very interesting game and nice graphics.