This project has moved, to continue following our development please see http://redeclipse.net/
- A fun-filled new take on the casual first person arena shooter, built on Cube Engine 2
- Balanced gameplay, with a general theme of agility in a variety of environments
- Parkour, impulse boosts, dashing, sliding, and other tricks
- Favourite game modes with tons of mutators and variables
- Available for Windows, GNU/Linux, BSD, and OSX
- Builtin editor lets you create your own maps cooperatively online
CategoriesFirst Person Shooters
Follow Red Eclipse
Stop using frustrating spreadsheets and expensive, clunky CRMs that waste more time than they save. Try Daylite, a better way to keep track of relationships and projects so your team can win more business & get more done.
Do you and everyone who will be using your CRM use Macs, iPhones & iPads?
One last question before you visit our site:
How many people in your company will need to use your CRM?
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.