This project has moved, to continue following our development please see http://redeclipse.net/
- A fun-filled new take on the casual first person arena shooter, built on Cube Engine 2
- Balanced gameplay, with a general theme of agility in a variety of environments
- Parkour, impulse boosts, dashing, sliding, and other tricks
- Favourite game modes with tons of mutators and variables
- Available for Windows, GNU/Linux, BSD, and OSX
- Builtin editor lets you create your own maps cooperatively online
CategoriesFirst Person Shooters
Follow Red Eclipse
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Newest version 1.5 Aurora Edition for Linux from RedEclipse.net is a complete disaster. Used to like this game, but until its working on ubuntu based systems I shall not see it again. Sad :( ...
Great Game: I made a review video about it too! youtube.com/watch?v=gG8j_BQz8ro&feature=youtu.be This game is one of the best cube based games besides AssaultCube! It has a lot of awesome features, and I like the IRC relay part built into the server!
Very interesting game and nice graphics.