This version consists of minor changes to installers
* RecordEdit_Installer_for_HSQLDB_0.91.1.jar.zip Cross platform Installer (using HSQLDB)
* RecordEdit_Installer_for_HSQL_0.91.1.exe.exe.zip Windows installer (using HSQLDB)
* RecordEdit_Installer_for_MSAccess_0.91.1.exe Windows MsAccess version - only runs on 32 bit java
* RecordEdit_Installer_for_GenericDB_0.91.1.jar.zip Cross-platform Generic DB installer
* RecordEdit_Installer_Windows_GenericDB_0.91.1.exe.zip Windows specific Generic DB installer
* RecordEdit_USB_Version_0.91.1.7z Standalone Zip version (unchanged from version 0.91)
* RecordEditor_Upgrade_0.91.1.zip Upgrade version (upgrade existing installation)
* Changed location of icons to avoid problems with Windows 7 - 64 Bit
* Changes to language setup
* Fixed HTML/Help display error when there was a space in the file name
* Updated Group Filter
* Editor's for GetText PO files and SwingX JXTipOfTheDay properties files
* More Foreign-Languages changes
* Group filter function
* Enhanced find
* Child views can be either displayed as tabs on the main screen or undocked to seperate windows
* List views can have a "child" record screen
* Type name added to record screen
* New foreign language values related to the new functions
This version of the RecordEditor is a third to provide foreign language
support via GetText style PO files. This is the last version to specifically
target Foreign Language Translation.
* Problem fix's mainly related to Foreign Languages in Combo box's
* Improved Html handling in supplied sample translations
* About 100 extra text fields
* The RecordEditor can now has a very basic po file parser (po file must use encoding=utf8)
and can use po file directly.
* Action / Action-Descriptions are now text rather than using a lookup key. This is to allow Automatic translation
* Minor improvements in the language selection screen
* The Help system will look for html files in <HelpDir>/<2-char-language-code>/, followed by <HelpDir>/.
This would allow for localised help files.
* There are now sample po files in several languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese)
created using Google-Translate. They all need a human translator to work on them.
If some ones a Google Translate for a different version, let me know.
* Support for foreign languages via gettext po files --> gettext generated resource
* New language tab on the options screen where the "foreign~language" can be selected.
* In Utilities editor, directory variables are now decoded/encoded via the directory