The RDP Classifier is a naive Bayesian classifier that can rapidly and accurately provides taxonomic assignments from domain to genus, with confidence estimates for each assignment. More information can be found at http://rdp.cme.msu.edu/.
- Release 2.11 provides subcommand to display the pre-compiled taxonomy versions.
- Release 2.10 provides gene copy number adjustment for 16S gene sequences.
- Release 2.7 offers updated Fungal LSU training set No 11. The new Fungal LSU training set offers increased coverage of the Glomeromycota, Chytridiomycota and other basal lineages, with expanded non-fungal Eukarya phyla to better separate fungi from other eukaryotes.
- The RDP Classifier now allows classification of both bacterial and archaeal 16S rRNA sequences, Fungal LSU and Fungal ITS sequences.
- The RDP MultiClassifier has been merged with RDP Classifier as one single package. The new version of RDP Classifier now offers subcommands for classification, library comparing, retraining classifier, leave-one-out testing and cross validation. See instructions on https://github.com/rdpstaff/classifier. Many more RDP open source tools and usage examples on GitHub (https://github.com/rdpstaff).
There are no 1 star reviews.