RDF P (P stands for project or plugin or PIXEL) provides Eclipse plugins for working with RDF data: editors, views, builders, wizards etc.
RDF P is based on OpenRDF/Sesame and bundles OWLIM Lite.
Currently follwing features are included:
* Turtle editor with syntax highlighting
* Outline page displaying the RDF contents as table
* Graph view displaying RDF as interactive graph
* Builder to assemble RDF files into a local repository
* SPARQL editor which access the local repository
* New Turtle file wizard
You can download Tawny which is an Eclipse IDE edition demonstrating RDF P.
LicenseApache License V2.0
Follow RDF P
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of RDF P!