Lightweight player for raw YUV/UYVY files.
- Support Planar YUV formats (YUV444/YUV422/YUV420/Y)
- Support Packed YUV formats (UYVY/NV12/NV21)
- Support Planar RGB formats (RGB32/RGB24/RGB16)
- Support zooming with nearest neighborhood method (4:1 ~ 1:4)
- Can save frame to image
Excellent Jobs. Additionally, I write some suggestions.  Hotkey for Size->Custom : will be useful  Description for hotkey in homepage "→" frm-forward, "←" frm-backward, "↑" zoom-in, "↓" zoom-out "p/space" play/pause toggle, "o" open, "g" goto a frm, "x" exit "h/s/c/q" set size to 1080p/720p/cif/qcif  Default detecting for typical-sized yuv420 I inserted some detecting codes into FileOpen() e.g. size match: if( (size%(1920*1080*3/2))==0 ) uGuess = ID_SIZE_HD; e.g. string match: if( path[i:i+2]=="416" ) uGuess = ID_SIZE_WQVGA;
1. *.* mask should be added to open file dialog, imho. 2. SD (standard definition) is 720x576 for PAL/SECAM or 720x480 for NTSC. More correct: SD is 576i/480i with ~any horizontal resolution (I saw 720, 704, 544, etc). Please, think about rename HD/SD to 1080p/720p and add 576p/480p menu items. 3. Can you add YV12 format? It is commonly used. Details: www.fourcc.org/yuv.php 4. Good work on the whole. Thank you!
UYUV was typo bug. it's been fixed to 'UYVY' in trunk. Thx.
Under the "Color" menu there is an option for UYUV, i have never heard of this color space before or could find any information. Is this correct?
Fantastic player. ! Great works !