- extract the IMG file from the downloaded ZIP file;
- write the IMG to the Raspberry SD card with Win32DiskImager (Windows) or dd (Linux, OS X) - SDHC class 10 recommended;
- plug the SD card into the R-Pi and reboot the R-Pi.
Complete write instructions and system functioning at: http://www.binaryemotions.com/raspberry-slideshow-download.
If you like this project please donate on http://www.binaryemotions.com/raspberry-slideshow-download.
Donors’ build (which you will receive via email) features:
* you can deploy RS how many times you need and on how many devices you wish;
* Wi-Fi enabled: wlan0 will work with all Raspbian-supported Wi-Fi adapters and the built-in Raspberry 3 device;
* SSH remote management enabled;
* unlimited media slideshow;
* alphabetic order media playback;
* automatic photos rotation basing on EXIF informations;
* serverlist.txt and its refresh feature enabled (see site docs);
* media retrieval from Windows share enabled.