Version 4.0.5 October 12, 2012
- [[ticket:777]] When invalid input is sent to 'match' or 'find' the error includes 'match' or 'find' in the error message repectively.
- [[ticket:749]] Fix init checks for while-entry and goto
- [[ticket:563]] Default values for arguments are always parsed and resolved as though they
were being evaluated from the point of the routine declaration, not the point where the
routine is called
- [[ticket:763]] In some cases, the translator did not keep potential :routine_id targets
when dynamic routine names were used
- [[ticket:665]] documented minimal requirements for various features in EUPHORIA on various platforms.
- [[ticket:665]] set minimal version for Windows in its installer to avoid installing on computers that it wont work on.
- [[ticket:767]] translated
:insert() could segfault when inserting an atom stored as an integer
- [[ticket:744]] Duplicate case values in a switch block no longer result in a failed compile after being translated to C.
- [[ticket:775]] Fixed potential memory leak when a temp is passed to one of the
native type check functions: :integer(), :atom(), :object() or :sequence()
- [[ticket:778]] Translator keeps forward referenced routine_id routines in include files
- [[ticket:789]] Make parser read Windows eols the same as unix eols on Linux.
- [[ticket:795]] Corrected std/serialize.e to call define_c_proc correctly
- [[ticket:795]] Corrected std/net/http.e to call do a case insensitive search for 'content-length'
- [[ticket:796]] when binding and translating use different EXE names
- [[ticket:768]] Backported support for deserializing 8-byte integers and 10-byte floating point.
- Optimization of std/map.e
remove() to prevent unnecessary copy on write
- [[ticket:787]] Document cases where you pass an empty sequence into search routines