Development of a Robot using RobotC and Lego NXT. This is overall a way to play, learn and share about home made robot :-)
v0.11 is currently available with Path Finding A*, motors & sensors emulation, and Robot odometry ;-).
Follow its blog here : https://sourceforge.net/p/rainbot/blog/
- use RobotC 3.08 and its firmware 9.12
- multiple sources organization (code, header, global instances in separate files)
- use Lego NXT 1.5 + HT Compass + PS3 wireless
- library for Motor emulation (second release)
- library for Sensors emulation
- library for Simulation when _TARGET="Emulator"
- library for NXT smaller font
- library for Path Finding A* (Dijkstra's is still available through compilation option)
- doxygen generated documentation
- use Xander's drivers v2.6 (dowload them separatly)
There are no 1 star reviews.