The professional way to manage your WiFi network using FreeRADIUS
* A Modern dashboard that is easy to navigate
* Easy to use API that makes third party integration a snap
* Login pages applet for central hotspot login page management.
* Support Social Login (Facebook etc) integration for CoovaChilli and Mikrotik.
* A device manager which makes BYOD a pleasure for any enterprise.
* Fine grained rights management.
* Extensive usage graphs for fine grained trend analysis and capacity planning.
* i18n. Easy translations. Also supporting rtl languages.
* Advanced debug trace applet to allow real-time debug traces on FreeRADIUS by using Websocket.
* MESHdesk applet that helps to set-up, manage and monitor Batman-adv mesh networks
- Usage graphs
- Google Maps integration
- Easy to use modern interface
- i18n support including RTL languages
- Notes per entry to keep track of specific issues
- Super powerful grids that allow filtering, ordering as well as column selection
- Fine grained rights management
- MESHdesk to manage Batman-adv MESH networks
- Social Login (Facebook etc) integration for Mikrotik and CoovaChilli
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Great software, a little linux knowlage is required to get setup but nothing too complicated. I have been using it for about 3 Years now to manage and monitor multiple WiFi installations. I have also run tests where this system (Radiusdesk/ Meshdesk) on a 20€ tp-link truly out performed a 150€ Unifi setup in throughput.
The best freeradius webgui !
great freeradius project