Racktables is a nifty and robust solution for datacenter and server room asset management. It helps document hardware assets, network addresses, space in racks, networks configuration and much much more!
- IPAM (IPv4/IPv6 address management)
- rackspace documentation
- full support of Unicode for user's data
- 802.1Q VLAN management
- permission control
- CWDM and DWDM channel grids
- pluggable (SFP, XFP, XENPAK...) transceivers
- neighbor discovery via CDP and LLDP
- integration with Cacti and Munin
- patch cables accounting
Nice project, We might be using this for our company and customers. Would like to see some more multi tenancy and maybe the possibility to hide the objects and rows where a user has no racks that he owns. I followed this in your wiki: "Permitting a user to view his own assets" But he still sees other infrastructure as blacked out. He might not be able to click on it, but it would be nice if it would be hidden for him.