Racktables is a nifty and robust solution for datacenter and server room asset management. It helps document hardware assets, network addresses, space in racks, networks configuration and much much more!
- IPAM (IPv4/IPv6 address management)
- rackspace documentation
- full support of Unicode for user's data
- 802.1Q VLAN management
- permission control
- CWDM and DWDM channel grids
- pluggable (SFP, XFP, XENPAK...) transceivers
- neighbor discovery via CDP and LLDP
- integration with Cacti and Munin
- patch cables accounting
Networking is becoming cloudier, hybrid and more Internet-centric. IT managers now own user experience, whether they own the networks or not. Get our latest ebook to learn how network intelligence will help you adapt to a quickly changing Internet-centric environment.
Are you involved with your company's network performance/operations team?
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 1 star reviews.