QXmlEdit is a simple XML editor written in qt. Its main features are unusual data visualization modes, nice XML manipulation and presentation and it is multi platform. It can split very big XML files into fragments, compare XML and XSD files, and has a graphical XSD viewers.
Source code hosted at GitHub (moved from Google Code)
Report issues at:
- Hierarchical customizable view of XML elements.
- Fast XML hierarchy navigation.
- Split of big XML files.
- Search supporting XPath expressions.
- Base 64 data handling.
- Custom visualization styles.
- XML Schema (XSD) viewer.
- Columnar view.
- Sessions handling.
- Graphical XML file view.
- Map view of a XML document.
- Split and fragment extraction of big XML files.
- Visual compare of XML Schema files.
- Visual compare of XML files.
- SCXML editor
The latest Windows (Windows 10) version 0.9.3 doesn't save viewed or edited xml -file (encoding='utf-16') in proper format: the saved file seems to be in unicode charaters format or something else? The editor will not be able to reload the saved files.
Useful tool for XML manipulation but I could not remove the default snippet :/